2007 Jaguar XKR coupe and convertible

Hi,
I would like to talk a bit about Jags newest baby. XKR the sport version of XK is complete drastic makeover of Jags car design style, not only body has changed. The main difference in this 2006-2007 model is driving.

One of the biggest disappointments in Jags was always driving. Maybe it wasn't tragic but you would expect something more for that price. Old XKR wasn't exception from this rule and it was pretty hard to get over this problem as it was supposed to be a sports car.

Ok, lets get back to look of this car cause there is what to talk about. When I've first saw it I thought that this is some new Aston Martin?! And as I think that Aston is guru in car design so I was surprised when I've found out that this is actually Jags car.

But what are the differences between XK and XKR? This are small but significant details that increase this cars charisma like: aluminium power vent near the front wheel, mesh grille or red hot "R" brake clippers, I leave finding other differences to you as I don't want to spoil fun part.

The thing I love most in this car body is window line, it makes this car look much more sporty and chrome around adds bit of elegance which creates really sexy mixture. It is so hot that I think you can find some teenagers doing you know what watching this cars pictures... of course dreaming about it you perverts!

Now there is time for power I think and XKR has something to show off, as officially fastest Jag ever made 2007 XKR with its 4.2-liter supercharged V8 that has 420HP achieves 60 mph after only 4.9 seconds[convertible 5.0s] and this is so called super-cars territory.

With this car Jaguar officially tries to beat such "car players" as Porsche 911 Carrera S or BMW M6 even thought that XKR still isn't ready for this competition for sure Jag is going in right direction, so CONGRATULATIONS Jaguar.



posted by Joe Guarrera