Aston Martin DB9RS


Hi,
Great news for fans of stylish cars, Aston Martin have announced his new car DB9RS. It will be featured in new movie with James Bond, but if you are not a famous spy you will have to wait to get this car, how long? We are going to see cause Aston haven’t given any detailed date.

RS is tuned version of standard DB9 and it looks great, new air intakes, side skirts and lip spoiler at the back give this car aggressive but still elegant[as in every Aston] look.

Yeah, and it has new interior too which is supposed to be super-luxurious. I have to say that Aston Martin is currently making the most beautiful cars in whole industry and that’s a fact!

I think that you share my desire to get such car but even if I would have money for him about: 245 000$ I have to wait for detailed release date.




posted by Joe Guarrera