Audi going Wild!


Hi,

I’ve decided to write a short summary of 2006 Paris Motor Show. Of course I wont write how this all looked cause I haven't been there personally but I can tell you which presented cars I like or not and why, when they will be released and other interesting stuff.

Todays car is Audi R8, lets start with technical data:

Acceleration: 0-60mph = 4,6s

Horse Power: from 420hp to 500hp

Max Speed: 187mph

Weight: 3400 pounds

Cost: about 100 000$

Ok, lets talk about some much more important thing. You see I know that all this data looks great[especially price] but who really cares about acceleration and max speed? If you aren’t millionaire and don’t own a race track you wont be able to make full use of this car.

Actually there is a better reason to start eating old bread and drink water from your tap to get this car, look at it![In left corner you got its photo] This car is so “sexy” that looking on it should be allowed only to adults.

I don’t know as you but I wouldn’t mind if under its hood would be engine from Morris Minor, I would still love it! It is so good looking that even 60 years old, bald guy wearing pink pajama would look trendy in it.

Yeah, I have to introduce you to some fact, by buying this car you are getting a Lamborghini! Yes, really, the fact that allows it is that Audi owns Lambo. Maybe that’s the reason why it looks so cool.

If you want this car as badly as I and you don’t know when to sell your house, family and your kidney, you can expect it in the fall of 2007, version with 420hp engine and year after you will be able to buy version with 500hp engine.



posted by Joe Guarrera