Wanna race?



Hi,
Its Joe here. I think that I have to start this post with apologies for that long brake but you see, I was on vacation. My work makes me to have relax not during ordinary holiday term but after all that hype.

I had so much free time that I decided to do something useful with it, choosing interesting activity was really a tough one but after few days of time consuming thinking I have gone for … race driving lessons.

You see I have so many fast cars in my garage and I actually don’t know how to squeeze all their possibilities, and that is why my choice was to learn how to be a skillful driver.

Without wasting more time I started to look through my car magazines and internet searching some good driving school that would make me next Michael Schumacher. I have to tell you that I have never ever experienced such problems searching for something.

I have found everything but not good driving school, actually during my little research I’ve found some interesting car that I will post about I hope today but if not for sure in near future.

After 3 hours of hard “working” I’ve found some interesting offer and called them, I cant write here name of the school cause their name is copyrighted so I don’t want to feel breath of their lawyers on my back.

My call was answered by some really nice girl and without hesitation I’ve destroyed her good day with a load of questions which she was answering in really pleasant way, she should get a raise for dealing with customers like me…

Ok, I am officially starting my course next week on Monday, so you can be sure that I will summarize and judge that first lesson in a way only internet marketer can do…

Thanks, for reading this post and remember to visit this blog regularly cause I am back and you can get ready for some really nice cars.

All the best,
Joe Guarrera

posted by Joe Guarrera