Lets start car adventure

Hi,
My name is Joe Guerrera and I am internet marketer that is real car fanatic or as some say petrolhead. My fascination with cars is so big that I have decided to make a blog where I will post cars that I think are cool and worth checking out.

I do not want to make this first post too long but I think that as my visitor you have right to know what you can expect to find in here so, I will try to make this blog a place super-friendly and interesting for everyone that is at least visually atracted to some cars.

I wont post here only fabric cars and some limited sport super-cars but also rides that are one of the kind so tunned ones will be here mentioned also. I actually do not like cars tunned so much that they are looking like some kind of super futuristic funky stuff but if car is visually changed in way that it makes it look good I am definitelly up for it.

I think that it should be all for now but do not think that I am going for some kind of vacation and get ready for our first car that will be posted here soon.

Keep your motor running,
Joe Guarrera





posted by Joe Guarrera