Ferrari F360 Modena Spider


Hi,
Its Joe here lets talk today about maybe not new but still good looking car which is ferrari 360 spider. I have to tell you that when I have seen it for the first time I was shocked, it wasnt in standard ferrari red but grey and it looked just OUTSTANDING.

I have decided that I have to have one of these but as I was completely broke at moment of making this statement it was quite hard to achieve it. So I have decided that I have to make money for this ride, that was when I started some aggresive marketing and now what can I say it is wonderful to have it in my garage.

This car is accelerating so fast that when I have first decided to "try this baby" on some wide straight road I was terrified[my girlfriend too]. After this experience only thing that I was able to say was word starting with f.... and it wasnt ferrari.

posted by Joe Guarrera